I love this Thanksgiving paper plate craft using hand prints and footprints.
- paper plate
- red, yellow, orange and brown construction paper
- brown paint, markers, or crayons
- google eyes
- Color or paint the bottom of a paper plate brown.
- Trace and cut out your foot from brown paper. Or, cut out on white and color brown.
- Trace and cut out both hands from red, yellow, and orange paper.
- Glue the footprint on the paper plate for he turkey's head and neck.
- Glue the hand prints to the back for tail feathers.
- Cut out and glue on a beak, feet, and a red waddle.
- Glue on google eyes.
- Add a few craft feathers if you like.