- oatmeal container
- brown paint
- paint brushes
- Popsicle sticks
- green and pink paper
- squirrel template on brown paper
- Cut a hole in the side of an oatmeal container.
- Paint everything brown and let dry. or use brown paper.
- Cut out green leaves and pink hearts.
- The craft pictured here used bamboo skewers for the top branches, but I think Popsicle sticks are safer. Tape or glue leaves and hearts onto the craft sticks and stick them into the top lid.
- Glue on a little squirrel and heart.
Source: Make it Do