Show you patriotic spirit on Independence Day with this cool 4th of July shaker craft made from 2 paper cups.
- 2 paper cups
- dry beans or rice
- red, white, and blue crepe paper
- acrylic patriotic color paints
- glue gun
- glue stick
- masking tape
- scotch tape
- small star stickers
- Fill one cup about halfway with dry beans or rice.
- Glue the open ends of the cups together with a glue gun.
- Reinforce the seal with masking tape.
- Paint your shaker all white as a base coat. Allow to dry.
- Paint your shaker like an American flag; put star stickers on most of one cup for the blue field, paint blue. Paint red stripes on the other side. Allow each color to dry. Remove star stickers to reveal white stars.
- Cut a few strips of patriotic color crepe paper and tape to each end for streamers.
- Shake your 4th of July shaker to show your spirit on Independence Day.