Use a paper plate to make a baseball with this easy craft. You can use it to decorate your room. Or use it as a target for a toss game. Or write the name of your favorite baseball team and take it to the game to show your spirit.
Source: Kids Craft Zone
- paper or plastic plate(the deep dish kind works best)
- red marker
- pipe cleaner
- hole punch
- Draw stitches on the back of a paper plate with a red marker to look like a baseball.
- Cut out the rim from the paper plate.
- Punch a hole at the top and tie a pipe cleaner to hang up.
- If desired, write the name or logo of your favorite baseball team.