Award your favorite soccer star with this great looking soccer craft from a paper plate.
- paper plate
- red or orange paint
- soccer ball template(from site below)
- black crayon
- crepe paper streamers
- small pom poms
- Paint a paper plate red or orange and allow to dry.
- Print out the soccer ball template from he site below and color with a black crayon and cut out.
- Glue the soccer ball to the center of the paper plate.
- Tape yarn to the back of the paper plate to hang up.
- Cut some lengths of crepe streamers. Cut one in half lengthwise. Glue the streamers to the back of the paper plate. The thicker, longer ones should be in the middle, the thinner shorter ones on the sides.
- Glue pom poms around the rim of the paper plate. Sparkly pom poms look great.
- If desired, add a line or 2 of glitter glue around the rim.