Saturday, May 12, 2012

Father's Day Handprint "Daddy and Me" Craft




















This is a great and simple Father's Day craft that any Dad will love. So simple.

Materials:

  • White paper
  • construction paper
  • 2 colors of paint
  • brushes
  • glue

Directions:

  1. Paint Daddy's hand and press onto white paper. Allow to dry.
  2. Paint your child's hand a different color and press in the middle of Daddy's palm. Allow to dry.
  3. Glue white paper onto a piece of construction paper for a frame. It looks better if the construction paper matches Daddy's color.
  4. Write the child's name and date.
  5. Write "Daddy and Me" for the title.
Milly Bee



1 comment:

  1. Good evening. This is such a cute Father's Day craft. I am not sure when I pinned it, but I was just seeing it again today. I am putting together a Father's Day Round Up for my Littles Learning Link Up and was wondering if I could include this post. I will be linking back here and including an image in my round up collage.
    You can contact me at kewkew34@yahoo.com
    My blog is Tots and Me...Growing Up Together.
    http://totsandme.blogspot.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Submit your craft! Do you have a great craft tutorial or idea you want to share and reach a wider audience? Visit my Submit page and my new, easy-to-use submission form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...