This is a cool pirate craft idea made from a hand print.
- black, red, and peach(skin-toned) paint
- 3 paint brushes
- construction paper
- google eye
- scrap white paper
- black marker
- skull and crossbones cut out from a coloring page
- Paint the thumb and base of the palm red. Paint the middle of the palm peach. Paint the top of the palm and fingers black.
- Press hand onto construction paper. Count to 10 and lift hand off. Allow to dry.
- Glue on one google eye.
- Draw stripes on the bandanna and an eye patch with black marker.
- Cut out a little white mouth. Add lines for teeth and glue on.
- Glue on a skull and crossbones.