Here's a great Olympic rings paper plate craft idea that's soo simple.
- 5 paper plates
- blue, yellow, black, green, and red crayons or paint
- Cut the center out of 5 paper plates. Hint, Gently bend the paper plate, cut a slit in the middle and cut around the inside.
- Color or paint the rings in the 5 colors.
- Cut the yellow and green rings.Slip the blue into the yellow and the red into the green. Then slip the black between the yellow and green.
- Tape the cuts and tape the rings in the back so they don't move.
- Display your Olympic rings paper plate craft.