Here's a simple and fun Pirate face craft made from a paper plate.
- 2 paper plates
- skin toned paint and paintbrushes
- 12x12 inch bandana fabric
- google eye
- black construction paper
- black marker
- hole punch
- metal binder ring
- Paint the bottom of your paper plate skin toned and allow to dry.
- Take another paper plate and trace the circle onto your fabric.
- Cut out the fabric circle, then in half again. Fold up about 3/4 an inch from the bottom and cut off the strip. Now your fabric s a little less than a half circle.
- Trace a circle onto black construction paper and cut out. fold a little bit and cut off. The eye patch is a little bigger than a half circle.
- Glue the bandana fabric to the top of your painted paper plate.
- Glue a google eye on one side.
- Glue the eye patch on the other.
- Use a black marker to draw the eye patch band and a smile. Add a beard if you like.
- Punch a hole on one side and insert a metal binder ring for an earing. Arrr!