Here's a cool ice cream craft for summer using paper and ribbon
- thick brown paper
- pink paper
- various pink ribbon
- red button
- Roll the brown paper into a cone and glue in place. Cut the top to make it flat.
- Cut about 9 pieces of ribbon into 2-3 inch strips.
- Arrange the ribbon pieces like a star shape with all ends meeting in the middle. Staple or glue all the ends together.
- Crumple a piece of pink paper into a ball and place on the ribbon star. Fold up the ends around the paper ball and glue or staple at the top to make your scoop of ice cream.
- Glue a red ribbon on the top for a cherry.
- Pipe glue around the top of the ice cream cone and put on your scoop of ice cream. Allow to dry.