This is an adorable and easy paper plate cat mask. Your kids will have loads of fun wearing them and meowing all over the place.
- paper plate
- card stock
- pink and black construction paper
- foam triangle
- red crayon
- craft knife(adult only)
- hole punch
- Beforehand, check the kids eyes and draw and cut out the eye holes yourself with a craft knife. Leaf shaped eye holes look better than just circles.
- Glue a craft foam triangle in the center for a nose.
- Cut short, thin strips from black paper for whiskers. Glue three on each side of the face.
- Draw a red mouth with a crayon.
- Cut 2 big triangles and 2 smaller pink triangles. Glue together and glue to the back of the mask for ears.
- Punch a hole on both sides of the face.
- Tie 2 rubber bands together. Tie one end into the hole. Repeat on the other side.
- Loop the rubber bands over child's ears to wear.