This is a really cool looking 3d Halloween spider web craft that adds a lot to your Halloween atmosphere. It's a little bit messy to make, but great fun.
- white yarn
- large bowl
- plastic spiders
- Mix glue and water in a large bowl.
- Blow up a balloon and tie.
- Cut a very long length of yarn and soak it in the glue mixture and wrap around the balloon. Allow to dry completely.
- Pop the balloon with a pin and remove the pieces.
- Add some plastic spiders and hang up.
Alternative: Instead, you could wrap the balloon in dry yarn first, and then roll around in a bowl of liquid starch for the same effect.
Source: Craftberry Bush