This is a great and fun Hula shirt craft so your girl can hula dance anytime.
- card stock or poster board
- colored cellophane tape
- rubber bands
- Cut a length of poster board about 3 inches wide and just a little shorter than can fit around the child's waist.
- Fold the strip in half lengthwise or durability.
- Tie 2 rubber bands together.
- Fold the poster board strip in half.
- Fold down the ends of the strip, insert both ends of the rubber band and staple the strip closed at the ends. This will make the elastic. Now you have a paper hoop belt.
- Cut lengths of colorful cellophane tape about 20 inches long.
- Tie the tape around the belt.
- Cut o tear the lengths of tape into smaller strips to make a colorful grass skirt.
- Put on your hula skirt and dance.