This Thanksgiving Day Toilet Roll turkey craft is really creative and will impress your friends.
- several toilet paper rolls.
- acrylic paint in various fall colors
- construction paper
- glue or glue gun
- flat work surface
- Flatten your toilet rolls and mark lines every 1/2 inch and cut out the rings. The craft pictured above took about 13 rings to complete.
- For the body, cut 2 rings apart, then put the ends together to make one big ring. The inner circle is just a normal ring.
- Use 7 flattened rings for the big tail feathers. Cut 3 rings completely in half and use the bent halves for the small tail feathers.
- Assemble all your pieces before you paint or glue them together to get an idea what the finished product will look like.
- Paint some of our rings red, yellow, or orange. Paint the big ring dark brown. Leave the other natural.
- Glue all your pieces together on a flat work surface and allow to dry.
- Make a little head and neck from construction paper. Don't forget a beak, waddle, and eyes. Glue to the inner ring.
- Cut some left over rings to make the feet and glue on. All done. Happy Thanksgiving!