Here's a fun and simple milk carton craft you can make with your kids.
- 1 milk carton
- 2 paper cups
- 1 pair disposable chopsticks
- 2 rubber bands
- electrical tape
- 2 toothpicks
- First, cut the milk carton in half lengthwise.
- Tape the end back together to make the front of the boat.
- Decorate the boat with tape.
- Decorate 2 paper cups with windows and passengers looking out.
- Make flags from toothpicks and tape and stick through the bottom of the cups.
- Tape the cups into the boat.
- Attach two chopstick on the sides of the boat to secure the motor paddle.
- Cut a rectangle from a milk carton about 6 inches long and 1 inch wide.
- Fold the rectangle in half, then half again, then half again to make eight equal sections.
- Fold every two sections onto each other and then into a four way cross shape. Staple each section in the middle to secure and cover in tape.
- Tie two blue rubber bands together and then two purple to make two sets of two.( colors are only examples)
- Tie one end of each color set around the center of the motor paddle.
- Tie the ends to bottom of the "A".
- Wind up and let your boat sail in a bathtub.