Here's a simple apple craft to do with your preschoolers or little ones.
- Paper plate
- Red construction paper torn into little pieces
- A little brown and green construction paper
- Pencil or crayon
- Beforehand cut a little notch in the paper plate to resemble an apple.
- Spread glue all over the front of the paper plate and cover in the red paper pieces.
- Cut a little stem from brown paper and glue to the back.
- Cut a green leaf and glue on the top.
- Cut a little worm from green paper and glue on the front and draw a smiley face. You could partially cover the worm with red paper to make it look like he’s coming out of a hole.