- 1 sheet of blue construction paper
- 2 craft sticks(Popsicle sticks)
- length of string
- various clothes cut from paper
- paper sun
- cotton balls
- Give each child a few paper clothes cut outs to color.
- Tape a length of string across the blue construction paper so it actually hangs or prepare it beforehand.
- Tape 2 craft sticks on either side of the string to look like a clothes line.
- Tape or glue clothes to the string. (an ideal template would have little paper tabs t the top to fold over the string like clothespins)
- Glue on a sun and cotton ball clouds in the sky.