This is a simple and fun UFO craft you can do when teaching about space or transportation.
- 2 paper plates
- white paper
- reflective tape
- clear plastic pudding cup
- Decorate the bottom of 2 paper plates to look like a UFO.
- Cut several short strips of reflective tape.
- Glue the strips around the rim of one paper plate.
- Sandwich and glue together the 2 paper plates like a Frisbee with the strips of reflective tape sticking out around the rim to make your UFO.
- Draw and cut out a cute alien.
- Tape the alien on the inside of a cleaned out pudding cup.
- Tape the pudding cup upside down on top of your UFO with the alien looking out to make the cockpit.
- Hang your UFO from the ceiling.