I thought this rock dominoes toy craft idea absolutely fabulous. The simplest ideas are the best. They'll create hours of fun.
Source: Repeat Crafter Me
- many flat, smooth rocks of more or less same size
- black and white acrylic paint
- paint brushes, Q-tips
- mod podge or paint sealer(optional)
- real set of dominoes for reference
- Wash and dry the rocks.
- Paint them all black and allow to dry.
- Use a small brush or Q-tip to paint white lines and dots to make dominoes. Allow to dry.
- Coat with a paint sealer or mod podge if desired for durability and a glossy finish.
- Store in a small felt or leather bag or an old jar.