This tissue box guitar craft is a classic that never gets old. Simple and fun to play.
- tissue box
- rubber bands
- paper towel roll
- Wrap some rubber bands around an empty tissue box.
- Cut one inch slits around one end of the paper towel roll and flatten out.
- Tape the flat end to the end of the box for a handle. Rock on!
- If your box doesn't already have a pretty pattern, decorate the outside with stickers or scraps of paper.
- For a more professional look, trace the end of the paper towel roll on the end of the box, cut out., and insert the roll for a handle.
- The simplest guitar of all doesn't need a handle.