This is a beautiful rainbow wreath craft using a paper plate ring and pom poms. This could also be good for St. Patrick's Day.
- paper plate
- pom poms of the colors of the rainbow, red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, dark blue, and purple. (various shades also look good)
- hole punch
- rainbow ribbon
- Beforehand, cut the middle out of a paper plate.
- Punch a hole at the top
- Glue pom poms all along the ring in the order of the rainbow, Roy G. Biv.
- Glue a rainbow ribbon to the bottom. Allow everything to dry.
- Tie a string at the top and hang up.