Here's a unique idea to create a 4th of July patriotic wreath craft. Great to decorate your door on Independence Day.
- red, white, and blue construction paper
- aluminum foil or foil paper
- 4th of July Day ribbon
- star cookie cutter or shape
- Beforehand, cut red, white, and blue construction paper into 4x6 inch sheets. Also, cut a 10 inch circle from cardboard.
- Roll your construction paper pieces into cones and tape or glue in place.
- Glue the cones, in alternating colors, around the 10 inch cardboard circle.
- Glue aluminum foil on a at least a 3 inch piece of cardboard and smooth out.
- Trace a star shape on the foil and cut out a star. Glue on glitter if you like.
- Glue the star in the center of the wreath.
- Cut a piece of red, white, and blue striped ribbon and tape or glue to the back o the wreath to hang up.
Source: The Seattle Times