Monday, August 12, 2013

8 Easy Pirate Crafts for Kids

All Kids love pirates at some point, the freedom, the adventure. Put some Arrr! into your kids crafts. Here's a round-up of 8 easy pirate crafts for kids. In this list you'll find a couple of pirate likeness crafts, pirate hat, pirate sword, pirate hook, pirate boat, and pirate treasure chest ideas. You can find everything you need to make your own pirate costume. Better yet, plan a pirate theme party complete with a treasure hunt. Enjoy!

Pirate Paper Plate Craft

Pirate Hat Printable Craft

Pirate Hat Newspaper Craft

Pirate Sword Cardboard Craft

Pirate Handprint Craft

Milk Carton Pirate Boat Craft
Planet Forward

DIY Pirate Hook Cup Craft

Make and Takes

Cardboard Pirate Treasure Chest Craft
Main.jpg
Instructables

Search this site for even more fun party and costume crafts.

1 comment:

  1. Wish you all the best for upcoming comments. I am also wanted to write blog kindly guide me if my topic is https://o-grouptrading.com/product/top-quality-diamond/ then what should I do first and how will I create new and unique content on this topic

    ReplyDelete

Submit your craft! Do you have a great craft tutorial or idea you want to share and reach a wider audience? Visit my Submit page and my new, easy-to-use submission form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...