This is a simple and cute rocket you can make from a toilet roll.
- toilet paper roll
- aluminum foil
- small black circle from construction paper
- short strips of red, yellow, orange cellophane
- Cut a small sheet of aluminum foil about 9x9.5 inches, big enough to wrap the toilet roll.
- Spread glue over the toilet paper roll and wrap with the foil. Fold the excess into the ends.
- Cut a slit in the black circle and roll into a cone. Staple in place.
- Apply glue on the inside of one end of the toilet paper roll and insert the cone. If it doesn't fit exactly, secure with tape.
- Glue the cellophane strips into the other end for flames.
- For more detail, cut a small white circle, draw an astronauts face and glue to the side of the rocket.
- Attach a piece of yarn or fishing line to hand up your rocket