This is an easy and cute elephant you can make from a hand print cut out.
- sheet of blue construction paper
- small blue construction paper oval
- crayons or colored pencils
- short piece of blue yarn
- Trace and cut out one hand print from blue construction paper.
- The fingers are the legs, the thumb is the trunk. Draw an eye, details on the trunk, and a carpet pattern over the back for the saddle.
- Fold the paper oval in half lengthwise. Put glue only on one side and put on the front for the elephant's ear.
- Tape a short length of string on the back for a tail.