Here's an adorable Easter Bunny napkin holder for your next party. Just takes a few minutes to make. You're guests will never forget.
- 1 white pipe cleaner
- 2 google eyes
- 1 very small pink pom pom
- 1 small white pom pom
- Make a small loop in the white pipe cleaner and twist. The two long ends will be sticking up. This loop is for the napkin.
- Fold down the ends and twist around the center to make the bunny's ears.
- Glue on the google eyes and pink pom pom nose.
- Glue the white pom pom on the back at the bottom of napkin loop for the tail. Allow to dry.