This large 4th of July hand print and footprint flag craft was for the whole class. Mount it on the wall.
- large sheet of poster paper
- red and blue paint
- Lay the big paper down on the floor. Use a ruler to mark lines with pencil for the blue field and stripes.
- Have students dip or brush hands with blue paint and press onto the hands the top left corner of the paper for stars. Alternatively, you could paint a blue field, allow to dry and then make white hand prints.
- Dip or brush students feet with red paint and make foot prints in a line for the stripes. Remember, the top and bottom stripes of an American flag are red.
- Allow everything to dry and display.
Source: Random Handprints
"This blog consistently delivers valuable insights. Each post is thought-provoking and leaves me with a new perspective on the topic. I'm always excited to see what they'll cover next."ReplyDelete
In conclusion, Easy Preschool Craft's blog post on the 4th of July Handprint & Footprint Flag activity is a delightful reminder of the joy that comes from creating and celebrating with loved ones.ReplyDelete
I stumbled upon Easy Preschool Craft's delightful blog post about the 4th of July Handprint & Footprint Flag activity, and it brought back fond memories of crafting with my own children.ReplyDelete