Give Dad this unique Father's Day Card craft this year. It's inspired by the big foam #1 hands at football games and such. This is great for the sports lover.
- #1 Dad finger template
- card stock
- Download the template into a Word file. Adjust the size so it takes up half the page on the right side of a horizontal page.
- Print out onto construction paper or card stock.
- Fold paper in half along the hand's edge.
- Cut out so you have 2 exact shaped pieces connected in the middle. This makes a card you can open.
- Color the front and add a personalized Father's Day message inside.
source: Zakka Life