This is a fabulous looking and unique Mother's Day craft using plaster of Paris and a pie plate.
- plaster or Paris(you could also use paper clay)
- disposable pie plate
- large tray
- large cookie sheet or tray
- Pretty artificial flower
- craft jewels, dazzles, sequins, etc.
- Mix the plaster of Paris according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Place pie plate on the cookie tray. Press plaster into the pie plate.
- Press a flower into the plaster.
- Use craft jewels to outline "Mommy". Wet your finger and pick up the craft jewels to put in place. Use a toothpick to adjust as necessary.
- Put tray in a quiet place to dry overnight.
- Gently push out the plaster plaque and allow to dry on a cooling rack for another day or so.