This is a great and simple Father's Day craft that any Dad will love. So simple.
- White paper
- construction paper
- 2 colors of paint
- Paint Daddy's hand and press onto white paper. Allow to dry.
- Paint your child's hand a different color and press in the middle of Daddy's palm. Allow to dry.
- Glue white paper onto a piece of construction paper for a frame. It looks better if the construction paper matches Daddy's color.
- Write the child's name and date.
- Write "Daddy and Me" for the title.
Good evening. This is such a cute Father's Day craft. I am not sure when I pinned it, but I was just seeing it again today. I am putting together a Father's Day Round Up for my Littles Learning Link Up and was wondering if I could include this post. I will be linking back here and including an image in my round up collage.ReplyDelete
You can contact me at email@example.com
My blog is Tots and Me...Growing Up Together.