This easy dragonfly bug craft is perfect for even the youngest students. It's simple, but looks so great. Good for a summer craft. The kids will love flying their dragonflies around the room.
- colored craft stick or Popsicle stick(colored craft sticks are available from craft stores. Or simply paint your own.)
- construction paper or craft foam
- glitter or glitter glue
- Trace your craft stick twice on the color construction paper of your choice. Cut out your 2 wings. You could also just measure with a ruler and round off the ends.
- Glue your wings together in an "X" shape like a dragonfly's.
- Glue the wings on top of your craft stick.
- Decorate your dragonfly with glitter glue and spread around with your finger.
- Draw 2 eyes with a marker.
- If desired, add a strip magnet to the back and decorate the refrigerator.
Post a Comment