Here's my younger daughter with a cute Easter Bunny headband craft. Wear it and hop around.
- various colored construction paper
- black, yellow, and pink plastic tape like electrical tape(optional)
- rubber band
- Cut a strip of black construction paper 21 inches long and about 2 inches wide.
- Fold the strip in half lengthwise and glue together for durability. Now you have a 1 inch wide strip.
- Fold both ends in about 2 inches. insert a rubber band between both ends and staple the folds closed. Now you have a loop connected by a rubber band.
- Staple the bunny head to the middle of the headband.
Easter Bunny Face:
- Trace and cut out the bunny head from pink paper.
- For the face, you have 2 choices; One, simply cut the pieces from colored paper and glue on. But, my daughter got this at a festival as an activity craft. Beforehand, the teachers had laid down strips of colored electrical tape on a cutting surface and pre-cut the face pieces, eyes, nose, and mouth with a craft knife and put on a slick surface like a whiteboard or plastic folder. At the event, the kids simply stuck on face pieces on the pre-made Easter Bunny headband.