Saturday, November 1, 2014

Get Personalized Music CD's With Your Child's Name from Tiny Tikes Corner




Hi everyone, Jason here:

I just wanted to take a moment to give a big welcome to Preschool Crafts for Kids* newest sponsor, Tiny Tikes Corner.
Tiny Tikes Corner

The products over Tiny Tikes are amazing! You can get personalized kids music CDs. Listen to your favorite characters from Sesame Street, Disney, Veggie Tales, and the Wiggles sing songs with your child's name. More than that, the characters talk directly to your child and encourage them to sing along.

Your kids will experience so much joy and excitement to hear Elmo or Disney Princesses sing their names. I wish they had these when I was a kid, I never would have turned the CD player off!

They have over 1000 names to choose from and the site is very user friendly and easy to search. You can also listen to 1 minute samples and shipping is free.

The thing I like best about Tiny Tikes Corner is the people. It's not just some giant corporation. It's run by a woman named Jessica, mother to 2 beautiful girls and wife to a loving husband. She started the business because her own girls loved the CDs so much. They couldn't stop laughing and dancing around the room. She wants to bring that kind of joy to other kids. Personally, I prefer buying things from real people who believe in their products rather than some faceless company. Here's one recent customer's response:




I'm so glad I bought
I'm so glad I bought this CD! The order came super fast and my friend who's son I gave the CD to said this: "We love it! Every time I turn on the car, my son asks to listen to it. He dances to it and squeals whenever it's on (as well as one can dance in a car seat!). After listening to it the first time, my son said "mommy, the veggie tale
s love Graham!" Everyone who has heard the cd think it's so cool."

These CDs make a great gift for birthdays, Christmas, or anytime. Click on the image below to find your child's name and listen to free samples.



http://tinytikescorner.com/personalized-cds/


If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities with Preschool Craft for Kids*, click on my Advertise page above for details. If you have questions, email me anytime,
jcwinblogs@yahoo.com
Thanks
Jason -  administrator
Preschool Crafts for Kids*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your craft! Do you have a great craft tutorial or idea you want to share and reach a wider audience? Visit my Submit page and my new, easy-to-use submission form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...