You can easily turn a paper towel roll tube into a telescope with this fun, cute craft.
- paper towel roll tube
- 2 thick black strips of construction paper to wrap around the top and bottom
- 1 thin black strip of construction paper to wrap around the middle
- small square of blue cellophane
- rubber band
- small star stickers
- star, moon or planet decorations
- Wrap and glue a thick strip of black paper around the top and bottom of the paper towel roll to look like a telescope.
- Wrap and glue a thin piece around the middle.
- Use a rubber band to tie a piece of blue cellophane over one end.
- Stick small star stickers on the cellophane.
- Decorate the outside of the telescope with stars, moons, or planets.
- Look through the telescope and see the stars!