This is a simple rainbow print idea that looks great. Also good for St. Patrick's Day. Kids turn half a rainbow into a whole one. The original craft called for freezer paper, but regularpaper is fine, too.
- large sheet of freezer paper or white paper, folded in half
- paints in all the colors of the rainbow, dishes, brushes
- Fold the paper in half and open.
- Show the kids how to paint half a rainbow on one half of the paper in the right order.
- Fold the paper over and press gently.
- Open again to see your rainbow print. Sprinkle on glitter while the paint is still wet.