- Tissue box
- currogated cardboard
- popsicle sticks
- craft knife
- foam packaging peanuts
- pipe cleaners
- hole punch
- Remove the plastic from the inside of the tissue box.
- Paint entire box 1 color. Allow to dry.
- Paint a big mouth around the opening in a different color. Allow to dry.
- Cut 2 big circles for eyes and 2 ear shapes from cardboard.
- Paint the eyes black and the ears another color.
- Glue packing foam peanuts into the mouth for teeth.
- Paint 1 foam peanut for a nose and glue on.
- Glue white bottle tops to the black eyes.
- Cut pipe cleaners into small lengths and insert into the holes of the cardboard for eyebrows.
- Insert a popscicke stick between the cardboard of the eyes and ears.
- Punch a hole in each earlobe and tie a pipe cleanerloop for earings.
- Cut slits in the top and sides to insert the popsicle sticks for the eyes and ears.
Display your monster at your Halloween party. Fill with snacks, or use it for a toss game.
Full titorial with great pictures from Plaid Kids Crafts