- Q-tips (about 20-30)
- white glue
- white paper or skull from a coloring page
- black construction paper
- Prepare your Q-tip bones beforehand. Bend in half for arms and legs. Bend down the corners for the hips, cut off the ends for toes and fingers.
- Pipe glue down the middle of the black paper. Start with the spine and glue on your pieces one by one to build your skeleton.
- Find a skeleton head from a coloring page or cut out a simple one from white paper. Add black lines for teeth and eyes.
- If desired cut and paste a ribbon to make a boy or girl skeleton.
I think this is a fun idea to do with my little ones for Halloween.ReplyDelete
I've included it in my 15 Halloween Kids Craft Round-Up. You can find the post here: http://beanbugcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/10/15-halloween-kid-crafts.html
Anna @ Bean Bug Crafts
Hi!!! I know it's been a while since you posted this craft, but I just wanted to tell you I included it in my favorite Halloween crafts post because I just love it!ReplyDelete
Thanks a million for sharing ❤ I'm really grateful!
Hugs from Spain ♫
Muchas Gracias Mi Amigo,ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for the share Remei