Here's a cute Thanksgiving turkey craft made from fingerprints. It may look big, but it's really small. The thumbprint is the body. It can be used as a decoration for a Thanksgiving dinner name place card.
- paint or ink stamp
- card stock or name place card
- Dip thumb into paint or stamp pad and press onto paper.
- Dip smaller fingers and repeat the process for the head and tail feathers. Allow to dry.
- Use a marker to add details of eyes, beak, legs, and waddle.
- For a name card, write each guests name on the cards.