- white card stock or thick paper
- paint brushes
- brown construction paper
- bubble wrap
- black marker
- Beforehand, trace an cut out a simple tree shape. If you plan to make 4 of these crafts, make 4 trees with the same template. Or trace a hand print for the tree.
- Use brushes or fingers to paint on a blue sky and green grass. Use a little white to make the colors brighter and give the illusion of clouds. Allow to dry.
- Glue the tree into your fall scene.
- Cut three pieces of bubble wrap, about the same size as the top of the tree.
- Paint the bubble wrap in red, orange, and yellow.
- Press onto the tree one by one to make the leaves.
- Use finger and thumb prints to make the leaves on the ground.
- Use black thumb prints to make the hedgehogs in the grass.
- After dry, use a marker to the sppines and a spot of white for the hedgehogs eyes or use small eye stickers.