Here's another great Christmas snowman craft idea from Those Northern Skies. Use Popsicle sticks and paint to make a cute snowman.
- Popsicle sticks/craft sticks
- cardboard or cereal box
- black and white paint
- google eyes
- black button
- plastic flower
- red crayon or felt pen
- Line up 6 Popsicle sticks side by side. Cut a piece of cardboard to fit on the back, but won't bee seen.
- Glue the cardboard to the back of the Popsicle sticks to hold them in place. Let dry
- Flip over. Take another Popsicle stick and mark a diagonal line with a pencil about 1/3 from the top. This will be the painting line.
- Paint the top part black. Also paint another craft stick black. Let dry and paint the bottom white. You might want to use a piece of cardboard to cover the other part as you paint.
- Glue the other black Popsicle stick along the line to make the brim of the hat.
- Glue on google eyes and a button nose and draw a mouth
- Glue on a flower for the hat.
Those Northern Skies